It’s no secret that Hard Rock Supplements has been the go-to leader for getting ripped in record time among the hardcore for years, and when it comes to their signature fat burner Alpha Lean-7 that seems to be the rule, not the exception.
So what really sets Alpha Lean apart from the rest of the pack? While it does not contain D M A A, the Hard Rock Supplements still promises that the formula will “initiate a violent assault on fat,” and it would seem that customers agree. Alpha Lean-7 has a 4.85-star rating with hundreds of reviews, being ranked and the No. 1 Fat Burner for the third consecutive year.
Just one look at the ingredient panel will tell you why Alpha Lean-7 is marked for experienced users only. It combines two veteran stimulants that each in their own right have been linked to fat loss – caffeine and green tea extract (EGCG). One study showed caffeine intake over a 9-week period led to an additional 22% fat loss when compared to those who did not take caffeine while following a resistance training program 1, and numerous studies over the years have shown EGCG to increase metabolism and fat oxidation 2.
But Alpha Lean is much more than just a stimulant pill – it also contains Alpha Yohimbine, an alpha 2 antagonist that promotes increased lipolysis and thermogenesis with few cardiovascular effects 3. It rounds out the fat-incinerating formula with L-Carnitine, a compound that helps transport fat to be used for fuel 4, and Cissus Quadrangularis, a botanical compound that was shown to reduce body fat while increasing both lean muscle and serotonin 5.
With such a heavy hitting lineup, Alpha Lean-7 remains, according to many a customer, the most effective fat burner the industry has seen in years. Ready to make your move toward a leaner you? Grab yours exclusively from Strong Supplement Shop.
- The effects of caffeine and exercise on body weight, fat-pad weight, and fat-cell size 1
- Effects of green tea and its epigallocatechin (EGCG) content on body weight and fat mass in humans: a systematic review 2
- Alpha-2 adrenoceptors in lipolysis: alpha 2 antagonists and lipid-mobilizing strategies. 3
- L-carnitine–metabolic functions and meaning in humans life. 4
- Botanical Agents for the Treatment of Obesity, Lipid Abnormalities, and Metabolic Syndrome 5