Muscle Sculptor – The Fat Burner with Muscle
Relatively few leaps have been made in fat burners over the years, but the latest one to hit the market may just be the innovation the physique world has been asking a very long time for. Now, a product exists that is not only a top ranked fat burner, but also contains a top ranked natural muscle mass gainer. That’s right, its 2 fully dosed products in 1, making this one-two punch perhaps the best value on the market today.
The new product is Vital Alchemy’s The Muscle Sculptor. An extreme fat burner by nature, The Muscle Sculptor in its short time on shelves has already made a name for itself in terms of shredding properties. A powerful combination of Caffeine Anhydrous 1 and Yohimbine HCl 2 allows for intense thermogenesis while Evodia Rutaecarpa smooths out the jittery stimulant feeling 3.
But what truly makes Muscle Sculptor a game changer is Laxogenin, possibly the biggest innovation in the anabolic realm in recent years. Laxogenin, a natural anabolic, has been a gift for those looking to increase muscle protein synthesis and grow hard lean muscle mass.
For those looking to get shredded, Laxogenin provides not only an anti-catabolic effect but helps to actually grow muscle mass, even during the cutting phase. In addition, it can provide a regulatory effect on cortisol, a stress hormone which tends to make fat loss much more difficult. Laxogenin, though anabolic, is not androgenic, so it may be used by both men and women with little to no side effects seen in some other anabolic compounds 4.
Muscle Sculptor has positioned itself to be the breakthrough fat burning muscle mass gaining aid going into summer, and while early reviews show it holding up to its promises, you’ll have to try it and see for yourself. You can find it exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop.
- The effect of caffeine on energy balance 1
- Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the efficacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis. 2
- Evodiamine Reduces Caffeine-Induced Sleep Disturbances and Excitation in Mice. 3
- A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial. 4
- Anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid 5