Gains of Steel
The No. 1 Ranked Bulking Agent
SUPER MANDRO – Gains of Steel
Are you looking for a solid bulking agent that can help you put on pounds of lean hard muscle mass, and is backed up by a University Study? Sounds like a job for Super Mandro!
Faster acting than products costing twice as much, more powerful than testosterone alone, able to help you get your greatest physique, Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements is the latest innovation in the company’s Bulking Series!
It has a tried-and-true formula that has shown to help customers to pile on massive amounts of muscle in just 30 days, and is up to 7 times more anabolic than your natural testosterone. This same Super Mandro formula down to every last milligram of each tablet was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!
Key Benefits of Super Mandro:
- Supports Increases in Lean Mass*
- 7x More Anabolic Than Testosterone*
- 330% More Product Than the Competition*
- Helps Increase Muscle Hardness*
- Supports Increased Strength*
- Zero Conversion to Estrogen*
- Helps Improve Muscle Definition*
- Helps Increase Muscle Pumps*
- Supports Fat Loss*
- Supports Increased Protein Synthesis*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Tops the Market in Every Way From Potency to Purity and Serving Size
Over 7 times more anabolic than your testosterone to promote increases in rock solid lean muscle mass. Super Mandro takes Value even further by providing 330% more product than competitors.
The reality is that ingredients can lose up to 86% of their potency traversing the blood stream. Utilizing this Technology helps to increase the ingredient absorption rate up 99%
Review by Al** from Missouri…
I began Super Mandro three weeks ago along with a 4 AD support. Let me tell you that this product will blow your mind! I have gained six pounds of muscle and lost 4% body fat. My bench has gone up 50 lb along with my squat. The muscle pumps are out of this world.
I have used real gear in the past and compared to Super mandro, the gains are not as dramatic but still very impressive. I will order this product again. …
**Last Name Withheld to Protect Privacy
More Customer Product Reviews
- I have not used this product but I have used finaflex 1-andro. This product is the same formula(+30 capsules/bottle) as finaflex 1-andro, and it worked for me almost exactly like the research claims. Muscle increased about 6% fat decreased about 3%( i ate kind of dirty)and strength increased about 15%. This product does have a pretty decent negative effect on good and bad cholesterol levels. So keep that in mind. I would definitely recommend this product to a healthy beginner to enter into prohormones
Who doesn't want to put much strain on their liver. An OTC product with arimistane will do fine for PCT. Get a good [email protected] a day cycle of DAA in there as well and you will keep all of your hard earned gains.
- 2 weeks and a half in stronger and bigger i like it!
- Stacked this with 4 Andro and although the workouts were good, i was lethargic the rest of the day. Added eradicate thinking estrogen might be the culprit and that helped tremendously. I have been on this stack for 3 weeks doing a high rep routine (100 reps on core lifts). The strength gains are definitely there and i have put on a solid 5 lbs with no water retention at this point. The downside is the tendonitis i have experienced. Im not sure if it is a result of the mandro or the 4 Andro, but I do know my body well and have used many other supplements and completed much more demanding routines without any tendon problems. Diet and hydration were both solid, so no concerns there. My gains would have definitely been better had i been able to continue squats and deads but into the 3rd week the tendonitis was so bad in my knees it was torture to even squat with my own weight. Like i said, the strength gains are great but I dont think I will be using this stack again, or at least not for awhile to see if this is a problem with any other supplements i take in the future (again, I've never had any problems before). So, overall the product did what it was supposed to, i just got some side effects i'm not willing to deal with. Everyones body is different...you may not have the lethargy or the tendonitis. We all know there is a chance of sides before we put our bodies through it. Like i said, the gains were good enough i may try it again later, but the site offers some other stuff that gives me just as good of gains without the joint pain....so I'll be going back to those.
- Its great !!!!!! I got really great size on this !!!!!!
- Took Super Mandro for the full 30 days, properly spaced, solid diet, and ridiculous weight training routine. Im very happy with the weight that I can now put up but I only gained 1 pound which I contribute to eating clean and training hard. I was expecting much more weight gain. I would take again for the strength, but would love something that would pack on a few pounds.
- Ran this guy for 4 weeks with dermacrine as my base, if andro the giant was around when I bought this I would have stacked the two, next cycle I guess. I dosed this evenly throughout the day 1 cap about every 5 hours with food, and I am now using Post cycle 3x, DAA Max and Rebirth for PCT.
Anyway, started my cycle at 196, at 17.8% body fat, and finished at 204 at 17.1% body fat, so a pretty solid 8lbs gained. Muscles became much fuller and pumps were great in the gym. My biceps were like baseballs when I worked them! Strength shot up in pretty much all areas. Went from 295 for 6 on bench to 315 for 5 by the end of the cycle. So really solid.
My libido was fine during cycle but you def need to have a good test base, now that andro the giant is out that will be my go to for any cycle. I also didn’t noticed any signs of elevated blood pressure, but then again I did use an on cycle support. Better safe than sorry.
Might not be cheap, but next time around I am going to hock up the change to get 2 bottles so I can run it for 8 weeks.
If you are stuck trying to decide, get this ish! You’ll be happy you did.
- Only about 2 weeks into my cycle and I've already gained 10 pounds of weight. And noticeable increase in strength. Make sure to get joyful joints as I have not noticed any dry joints so far while taking it.
- I used Super Mandro in the Beginner Bulk Stack (Super Mandro + Protex + Post Cycle 3x) and it was great. I put on 15 pounds and strength went through the roof. Make sure to get joyful joints as I did and didn't have any joint problem at all. Starting pct today
- I have found that my recovery has been great using this product and see myself getting leaner while maintaining size
- ON WEEK 3 DOING VERY WELL MUSCLES GETTING BIGGER AND HARDER I HAVE GONE UP IN WEIGHT LIFTING AND ADDED MORE REPS NO ATTITUDE CHANGE NO WEIGHT GAIN MAINTAINING THE SAME WEIGHT THAT I STARTED WITH WHICH IS GOOD FOR ME I DID NOTICE WANTING TO EAT MORE HAD TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL I WOULD DO THIS AGAIN!
- Great product, great results. Very similar results from when I did powerdrol10. I had huge pumps at the gym and kept most of the lean muscle after my pct.
- I loved it! It helped me gain some mass and strength and improved my workouts. It did make me feel lethargic midday and afternoon and suppressed natural Test quite a bid, but it'll be all ok once I start pct. In the first 3 weeks I've gained about 4 pounds and gotten more vascular, more round and full muscles as well as increased density. I still have about 10 more days on it. I would highly recommend, just make sure to have a base supplement or on cycle support. Overall, this was a great product.
- So I am an experienced pro hormone user. I'm 27yo and have run around 16 cycles in my lifetime of va rios pro hormones. This is the best product I've personally tried by far. It was also my 16th cycle. Most experienced users will tell you keeping 4-5lbs after a cycle is good gains after your first couple cycles. I kept 11 lbs after I ended this cycle 3 months ago. Strongly recommend it. Also i experianced no sides at all. Stay away from dmz 4.0. Doesn't work.
- This stuff works. during my cycle I was able to put on a clean 12 pounds and lost tons of fat. 4 months down the road now and I'm still the same weight and feeling great. There are no negative side effects that I noticed using the product which was awesome. The stack that they recommend is very beneficial and I recommend that you use it.
- Product was way over rated way to expensive results were 3out of 10 maybe
- I began Super Mandro three weeks ago along with a 4 AD support. Let me tell you that this product will blow your mind! I have gained six pounds of muscle and lost 4% body fat. My bench has gone up 50 lb along with my squat. The muscle pumps are out of this world.
I have used real gear in the past and compared to Super mandro, the gains are not as dramatic but still very impressive. I will order this product again. Be advised that you will have dry joints and they will be somewhat painful. I began taking joyful joints and the problem went away.
- I took a full 30 day cycle along with a 4 AD. The strengh gains were great,( Up 50 Lb on all the core lifts). I gained 15 lb of solid muscle along with a 4 % body fat loss. I did have dry joints even with joyful joints but it was well worth it. I will order this product again but will stack it Super DMZ. This product really does work with me anyways.
- I started a stack with Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, Eradicate, Protex, and Joyful Joints. So far I have been on this stack for 3 weeks and I have tore it up in the gym and haven't even felt tired in the littlest. It took about a week to really start feeling the effects but once it kicks in you wont be sad. In my 3 weeks I have gone from 184 lbs to a whopping 201 lbs as of yesterday. went from Benching 225 1x to 275 3x. My arms have gained 1.5" in size and chest and shoulders over 2". I'm a firefighter and my coworkers keep asking me my trick and its simple its this stack. I eat and drink healthy with clean diet to help my results. My stack was a bit pricey but if you want gains trust me when I say that its worth every penny. I will be running Alpha Lean and Osteo shred next to help cut my body fat but keep my lean muscle gains. If you run two cyes then you need to run a post cycle which I already have as well. The only thing Negative I can say is your Joints will get dry and be very painful about every 3rd day I take 2 extra Joyful Joints to help at keeping this from happening.
- Took Supermandro with the joyful joints for a month, gained 12 lbs of lean muscle mass, gained 50lbs on my squat and 35 lbs on my bench. Would order again, plan on placing another order in the next few weeks for this again!!
- This was my first cycle with super mandro. It is definitely effective. I have dried out considerably, and still managed to put 6 lbs of lean weight. I went from a smooth 217 to abs at 223.2. The strength aspect is where this really shines though. I benched 285x2 at the start and I paused 300 easily yesterday. Squat went from 375 to 395x3As we all know with 1-Andro supps, it doesn't take its full effect at recommended dose until around week 2-3. That being said, and with 1-Andro being one of the safest compounds around, I'll do a 6-8 week cycle next time, starting at 330mg/day and running up to 660mg/day. I experienced ZERO gyno, ZERO aggression, ZERO hairloss. The only thing I got with this, and it happens with other PH's as well is back pumps, and some pretty bad cramping. Taurine for the back pumps and 1000mg of Magnesium for cramps. People will tell you Potassium, but Ive used it to no avail, and Magnesium worked within 2 hours of taking it, and has every time. All in all I'd give this a 9/10. The only reason I didnt give it a 10/10 is because I think the cycle should be longer or a little higher dosed for 4 weeks.
- This is my 4th or 5th PH cycle and I am running Androvar, Andro the Giant and Super Mandro all at 4x per day. I'm only mid cycle so I can't comment on total mass gained but, once I passed the 7+ day mark I have noticed a more significant increase in strength in the gym than on any other stack I have run. I'm squatting and DLing at weights that are usually in my 1-3 rep range and which I often end up having to skip if I'm not ramped up properly, for 5+ reps consistently. I also have very little fatigue.
I haven't experienced any sides beyond noticing that it's easier to cramp; I've caught a cramp in my foot getting out of bed at night a couple of times and also caught a mean quad cramp while hitting curls earlier. I've added taurine into my supps to try and combat this.
Overall, strength is outstanding. I haven't done an all out test of 1RMs and probably won't until the end of the cycle, but I anticipate a solid 30-50lbs on the big lifts. I've been eating just above maintenance and my body fat is clearly lowering as well. Starting at ~10% I'm probably now around 9%. By the end of six weeks I will likely have made it down to just below 8% while gaining 5lbs on the scale. 5lbs may not sound like a lot, but anything that enables me to add 5lb of pure muscle while trimming body fat well into the single digits without feeling sluggish and losing power is going to get a glowing reccomendation from me.
- I'm on my 2nd cycle with supermandro and R andro. Doing 3 tabs each per day for 3 weeks and going to up the dose to 4 tabs for 4 weeks after that. So far I'm at the end of my 2nd week and gained 6lbs and I'm leaner. Went from 187 to 193. Added strength too
- I don't know what all the excitement is over this product. Although I got some nice pumps at times I never saw an increase in strength nor an increase in muscle like they claim in the studies. I did see an increase in weight by about 4 lbs, but some of that was fat...almost 2 lbs! I wouldn't buy this product again.
- Fantastic results and still two weeks left on my 8 week cycle. Don't just do 4 weeks go for the 8 weeks. The initial 4 weeks are good but everyone wants great!! Non toxic so I have noticed no bad sides at all. My only wish is that I could stay on this supplement forever. Size and strength are very noticeable even at the start but now they are great! You will not be disappointed!!
- Have been using this for past two months on my second bottle and have seen 12 pounds of sold muscle gains and crazy strength gains. Best product on the market.
- This stuff is amazing. I have only been on it for 2 weeks and already up 8 lbs with no fat gain. I am not stacking it with anything else but L-Carnitine and still seeing amazing results. I have not experienced any of the joint pain but I take a men's vitamin that is loaded with taurine and drink close to a gallon of water a day. I muscles full much fuller and harder. Strength is increasing and I have to stop myself in the gym. Definitely will be buying this again after my PCT.
- I have taken one full bottle and just started my second. I have already gained 10 lbs in a little over 1 month. I have increased weight on about every bench and dumb bell in the gym. This stuff works and I will look forward to taking it again in the future. After i cycle through my 2nd bottle and my post cycle I will post pics.
- I've read good and bad reviews on this. But it straight up works for me, similar to actual gear if you ask me. I'm normally a skinnier type, ectomorph, so I see major results from any serious regiment, naturally bigger guys might not, I don't know. Simple answer is the stuff works for me without a doubt.
- Went from 225 to 237 ran for six weeks at six caps. Strength went up a little lethargic but nothing to bad just kinda sleepy. A nap would always do the trick dry joints for sure fixed it with joyful joints.Good price overall hard rock always produces
- I have been using this supplement for the past 90 days, I have seen great size gain, about 16 lbs and some lost of body fat. I have seen very strong increase in weight on my lifts and great recovery time. Some lower side affects but fixed with milk thistle. I like this product and the results.
- I took this with the beginner stack and man crazy stuff! I started the stack around 143-145 and ended the stack close to 158lbs and that's not fat lol straight gains! muscle strength was incredible within the first week of using it. Had people telling me how big I looked within a week! definitely suggest this product if youre trying to dab on them machines in the gym! Took cycle assist as well as joint repair and didn't notice any serious side effects. A tad increase in acne but that was about it.
- best PH with out a doubt better pumps better dry lean ganinzz more veinz. lifts went up dramatically. im feeling great on this product. no sides at all. this product will definetley do what it says it will. i am excited about my second bottle to keep this cycle going. thanks strong supps, never been disappointed.
- Best bang for your buck out of the other 1-andros. Helped recomposition my body (dropped fat and increased lean muscle). Worked much better for me than my last cycle of 4-andro. No side effects or any dislikes at all
- Loved it. No dislikes whatsoever. Noticed major strength gains with no side effects. Put on about 5 to 7 pounds of lean muscle within a 6 week cycle
- Built a lot of mass. Gained about 12 lbs in 4 weeks without experiencing any side effects. All of my major compound lifts improved and strength went up dramatically. Liked my first cycle so much that I plan on running it again this year for the 2nd time.
- I liked that I didnt experience any side effects during my cycle. It worked really well but wasnt as strong as some of the compounds that are banned now. As far as what is on the market, it is definitely the best of what I've come across so far. Worked really well for muscular endurance moreso than other compounds I've taken. Gained 10 lbs of lean muscle while losing about 5 lbs of fat. Ran it for 8 weeks
- I noticed improvements in my strength 1 week into my cycle. Put on about 10 lbs of muscle by the end of my 4 week cycle. Got a little lethargic after coming off but besides that, didnt notice any negative effects
- Got some real good gains. Didnt lose anything when coming off. Ran it for 8 weeks and gained well over 10 pounds. Lethargy wasnt all that fun. Made me a little tired at work but besides that my lifts in the gym itself were extraordinary. Strength and recovery was dramatically improved. Didnt want to stop lifting lol
- didnt experience any sides at all. Took the super mandro for 8 weeks along with 4-andro by iron mag labs and gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle and improved strength substantially. Dumbell press, shoulder presses, and my squates were noticeably stronger.
- Strength went up a lot. Bench and deadlift increased and my arms got a lot bigger and stronger. I used it for 8 weeks and stacked it with androvar. By the end of the cycle I looked a lot leaner and more muscular. Gained a total of about 11 lbs of mass and dropped about 3% body fat.
Oh, and I didnt notice any side effects
- Honestly, I would give this a 10 out of 5 if I could. Ran my 2nd cycle for 12 weeks (a little ballsy) and absolutely loved it!
Gained a good 10 lbs of lean mass and didnt experience any side effects. The cycle was very solid for the most part (no shut down, no acne, nothing negative that was noticed)
- Noticed way more endurance and that I was not getting sore as frequent or as long. Strength improved a lot over the 4 weeks I ran it. Gained roughly 16 pounds the first time I ran it
Ran it a total of 3 times now and my results have been just as good from one cycle to the next.
I usually stack it with cycle support, e-blocker, and mass gainer protein
- Loved the strength and definition I got from super mandro. It made me a little itchy at first but went away after a few days going into my cycle. Didnt notice any side effects or anything of that sort after that though.
Ran it by itself for 4 weeks and was able to put on a solid 8 lbs of lean muscle gains and even managed to drop some fat
- Boosted my strength and definitely made me want to work harder.
Didnt dislike anything about this product at all, just wish it was a little more affordable
Took it for 8 weeks and stacked it with anabolic trinity.
Substantially changed my body composition (fat loss + muscle gains) with no side effects
Would definitely use it again
- Strength improved really fast and I gained about 12 lbs over a 45 day cycle.
Stacked it and ran it alongside andro the giant as per suggestion of pro support and luckily was able to run my cycle without any issues as far as side effects
Looking forward to using it again in the future
- It worked pretty closely to the old compounds that I used to use before they were banned. Cause a little bit of bloating in my midsection but besides that there werent any noticeable sides. Ran it for 9 weeks and went into the cycle weighing about 198 and ended the cycle at 212 lbs during a straight bulking cycle. Strength increased magnificently-- i was putting up 375 on the flat bench and over 500 on deadlifts weighing in at only 207 lbs myself.
highly recommend this stuff
- Helped me a lot with bulking. Gained about 10 to 15 pounds during my 30 day cycle. My usual training volume increased and I didn't experienced any side effects.
Will be using it again when I throw my next cycle together
- My size and overall lean muscle gains absolutely blew away my expectation. This is by far the strongest that I have ever felt and I am even burning body fat at the same time. I began feeling a little lethargic and also noticed that my joints/ligaments were a bit sore from all the heavy lifting and that I was a little more irritable than usual. I'm only 4 weeks in and I plan on doing a full 8 week cycle at this point. I've increased in all my lifts but my bench has improved more significantly (went from 225x5 for heavy sets to about 225x12 for light and climbing upwards to 295x3 for my heaviest set after being on it for only 4 weeks!)
I would definitely recommend super mandro. The mass, strength, and lean muscle gains are so worth it. Just be sure to prepare for the side effects properly.
- Went from 187 to 210 by the end of my 8 week cycle. Didnt have a single side effect. Liked the strength gains. I got a lot stronger without having to change anything up in my diet or training routine. Ran it on its own along with a cycle support and did not experience any drop in libido (ask the wife if you dont believe me). suggested it to 2 of my friends who have already been taking it and seem to be liking it so far
- Put on about 5 lbs of lean muscle and improved in strength (went up about 15 to 20 lbs in my lifts) when taken for 4 weeks.
Felt a little lethargic still even though I used it with andro the giant so some people may still experience a drop in libido even when using a test base with it.
I did however feel more of a drive during my workouts and my regular lifts definitely started going up.
I would definitely suggest this for anybody who is looking to improve strength and build some lean muscle
- Really decreased DOMS (soreness) and really makes you feel like you can lift forever. Honestly didnt experience or notice any issues as far as side effects. Took it for 45 days and managed to gain 6 to 8 pounds of lean muscle while leaning out. Strength gains were very good. I didnt record my numbers, but my core lifts definitely improved.
- Highly recommend trying it. Definitely helped me put on mass. Strength gains were noticeable within the first few weeks (went up about 20 lbs in my lifts) and I noticed more vascularity. I stacked it with androvar and was able to gain 10 to 12 lbs after running them together for 8 weeks.
- I liked the strength gains most about this product. Stacked it with Andro the Giant and Eradicate and ran it for about 4-5 weeks. Gained lean muscle and dropped a bit of body fat during the cycle as well. Noticed solid strength gains in auxiliary lifts. Would suggest only for serious athletes or someone who is going to actually put in the work. Its definitely not a magic pill. You still gotta put in the work at the gym and make some adjustments to your diet to get the best results.
- I was very pleased with this product I've been a customer of strong supplement shop for some time now. I first started off with M Sten back in 2014. And boy I gotta tell you that product blew me the f*** away I was lifting weight that I have never lifted before my weight went up dramatically my strength went up dramatically my pumps were insanely aggressive in the gym. Now with this product here super mandro it gave me the same results and it reminds me too much of M Sten. This product is really good it helped me lean out so to speak. My shoulders look more Broad my chest is full again my arms are veiny and I'm lifting heavy weight again I'm at 195 with 12% body fat. Be patient with this product it really does work believe me when I tell you I've been Lifting for 7 years since I was 17 period didn't start taking prohormones too 22. And I don't regret it I get really good results I love this product I would recommend it to a friend without a doubt.
- I loved it! It helped me gain some mass and strength and improved my workouts. It did make me feel lethargic midday and afternoon and suppressed natural Test quite a bid, but it'll be all ok once I start pct. In the first 3 weeks I've gained about 4 pounds and gotten more vascular, more round and full muscles as well as increased density. I still have about 10 more days on it. I would highly recommend, just make sure to have a base supplement or on cycle support. Overall, this was a great product
- I loved the gains I got with this product. Cycled it for 4 weeks to try to gain mass and strength and had really nice results. I gained about 8 pounds of dry muscle
- I will definitely be buying this product again. By the second week I started to notice significant strength gains. I also put on a good 5-7 pounds, and noticed that I looked leaner. I did buy the joyful joints as recommended by other reviews and I did still have some joint dryness for the first half of the cycle but overall I would say it was worth it. Finishing up with my post cycle therapy now and I will be purchasing this product again.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND giving this product a try. A little pricy, but worth it.
- Stacked Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Anabolic Trinity, for 4 weeks. The gains were insane, I went from 195 lbs at about 16% bf to 203 lbs at around 13% bf all while eating in a caloric surplus! My friends at the gym were saying i looked massive. Even though i don't focus on strength at all my strength still shot up, I had to increase my working weight on bench by 20 lbs. I wish i could take for 8 weeks unfortunately can't afford it. The Mandro the Giant Stack came with protex, so to run for 4 weeks it was 235$ plus PCT. I definitely plan to save the money for 8 weeks next time.
- So I decided on super mandro about 4 weeks ago and I went ahead and purchased it. It took about 4 days to get here so I waited till the beginning of the week to start my cycle. Monday rolled around and I started taking it as directed 3 times a day with food. I am currently in week 3 and have experienced tremendous results, I went from 187 lbs to currently 198 lbs now I don't expect all of it to be muscle because I know it's not but I have noticed I am able to lift almost double what I was before and have become more toned and lean, I have also lost body fat all across my body. I have not experienced and dry joints what so ever, not even the slightest. I would reccomend this to anyone and will be ordering another bottle for another cycle very soon
- Ok i bought this and super mandro, for 3wks i took 2sm,1b4ce and this week made it 2 sm and 2b4ce a day ....and today out of nowere my bench is up 35lbs and i am slack at working out shit works i was stuck for ever on the same weight ...thanks guys plus body looks more built
- Only 2 weeks in, strength and endurance is up. Body weight already up 7 pounds. Best part would be the intense skin-stretching pumps! Hitting 100 pound weighted dips for 10 reps where before starting could only do 90 for 3. Looking forward to seeing what weeks 3 and 4 bring.
- Only 2 weeks in, strength and endurance up. Body weight up 7 pounds already. All lifts have gone up, can do 100 pound weighted dips for 10 reps where before could only do 90 for 5. Overall great pro hormone, best part is the crazy pumps!
- this product does what is says so far, I'm 2 weeks into a cycle , the gains are there just not sure how muchbia muscle and how much is fat since I have increased my caloric intake so much. I'm up 5 lbs so far. but beware the lethargy and joint pain are defiantly there. I'm using Animal nutrition FLEX packs daily to easy the pain, but it's still there and is killing my bench press weight, other lifts are bearable and weights are increasing.. overall I would say it's a decent product.
- I'm on my third cycle of this stack and they need to come out with something better. My first cycle consisted of taking 3 a day for 6 weeks, that cycle was ok. Same for the second cycle. Now that I'm on my third cycle I upped my dosage to 4 pills a day and the results are the same. The gains are mediocre and inferior to past supplements that got banned. Looks like I'm going to have to stick with this stuff since they're not coming out with anything better and I'm going to up my dosage to 6 pills a day. I'll leave another review after that. I'm 6'5", 290 lbs, 18% body fat.
- It works. It definitely does. I got stronger, bigger, and leaner, but.... at what cost? My liver enzymes were through the roof, my HDL tanked, and my kidney function even took a nose dive. My joints hurt like hell, and I had tendinitis everywhere even while taking Achilles, Cissus, Joyful Joints, and TUDCA.
So, it works, but I'm not sure the benefits outweigh the side effects with this one for most people.
- Amazing product but you should mix with Blocade and Orange Triad. Amazing strength and gains!
- Finished 3 weeks and didn't notice anything so I tossed them and opted for a true prohormone that some stores are willing to continue to sell even though the ban kicked in.
- Been training seriously for about 9 years. 32 Years old. 6' tall, 205 lbs. Approximately 12-14% body fat. Experienced pro-hormone user for approximately 6 years, using 8 or 10 different compounds including DMZ, TREN and others. Decided to try the Super Mandro and Andro the Giant stack recently. I am entering week # 4 now, lifting heavy on my compound lifts and getting in 5 good solid training days each week. Increased Calories and Protein well over maintenance for the last 4-5 weeks. Have not seen any strength or size increases beyond normal with this stack. I am only up 2-3 pounds but I think that is on track for the increased calories and protein. I'm a little lethargic by about 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. every day. Been running at 3 per day (330 mg). Not sure if an 8 week run would help, or increased dosage per day. Guessing that my body has seen stronger prohormones in the past so this just doesn't do it for me. But then again, nothing really has since the prohormone ban of 2014. I have however been able to remain lean with the increased calorie intake....so maybe its helping in that department. Little disappointed.
- Very good product, out of the many I've tried this one has been the most impressive. Great size gains as well as strength gains, Eating 6 meals a day and keeping my rest periods between sets short. Now I'm getting 270 on the flat bench for 6 reps. My starting weight was 205lbs now I'm 222lbs a good pct is needed to keep the gains, their slow but dry.
- I had some weird reactions the first 2 weeks into the cycle. however, I noticed some strength and body increases. I gained about 5lbs in three weeks with just adding 20-40gr of protein.
Side effects for me, at the start was some mild constipation, felt like I had some mild prostate issues as well. By week three, strength and size increases and the dreaded joint pains in my shoulders and wrists while the side effects of the first 2 weeks disappeared. If you've had injuries to your joints from sports, they will flare up on this. Best side effect was, this helps you sleep. Since I sleep very little and a light sleeper, too, it was nice.
Over all, not too bad. Just not really not my type of PH.
Stopped using what I have(1 month supply) and going with a test based PH since I respond better on those ones from my past experience.
- Really works for me, nice gain!
- Ran this cycle for 4 weeks in conjunction with andro the giant. Not a bad cycle, definitely noticed strength gains however, there were side effects. My biggest issues on this stuff was
1. Nausea - I put on approx 10lbs of decently solid muscle, im sure it would have been more if I could eat more than 500 calories at a time without feeling sick
2. Frequent headaches - I assume this is normal with PH's due to raised blood pressure
3. PAINFUL URINATION! it felt like fire to pee, It was only alleviated with lots of prostate supplements and a ton of water. this reason is actually why i'm ending the cycle at 4 weeks
Keep in mind I was taking well above the maximum recommended dosage. I didn't notice nearly as intense sides as I did at my higher dosages
660mg Super mandro
600mg Andro the giant
I definitely enjoyed the pumps from this, increased my endurance/max weights/etc
I would totally recommend this to anyone with a lot of money and someone who doesn't want to engage in illegal activity or prick themselves in the butt with needles
- So far I would have to say that the best bulking supplement I have used is Super Mandro
- I used up my bottle of Supermandro, it worked better than any other supplement! I went up in strength, muscle, sculpt, dropped fat, and felt more pumped to workout. You don't need preworkout with Supermandro because it'll give you the energy you need.
I love the product. However, it might not be best for women. I found I grew hairs on my face and neck after taking Supermandro. My voice dropped about 2 octaves, so it was a little deeper. So it's no secret Supermandro is a baby roid. I stopped taking it, because I didn't like the side effects. If it weren't for the side effects I'd take it in a heartbeat. I still loved the results!
- this stuff here ain't no joke my flat bench went up from 385 to 415 in 7 days
- Brought me to a whole new level in the past couple years. I get looked at and questioned about what I do everyday.
- I started taking SM back in 2016 as a beginner weight lifter. I had been struggling for years to get myself in the gym regularly and commit to a routine. I decided to try SM, shelling out about $55 for a single cycle. For me at that time, that was a shit load of money for just one supplement but I had began to do my due diligence in researching SARMS. Among all the options, I decided to give this one a try due to the positive feedback on this website and other forums.
Due to this being my first cycle, I followed the instructions to the letter, keeping in mind that I was 5’10”, roughly 230lbs.
The price of SM and positive attitude kept me in the game for the entire cycle. I gained significant muscle mass while also losing weight (weight loss attributed to continuous gym time, not SM in particular).
I grew fond of the strength gains, muscle mass AND weight loss I was getting. Proceeding the cycle, I followed by DAA Max and a decent PCT. I continued to lose weight.
In the following months, abiding to proper cycle “off time” I continued again and did a second cycle, rinse and repeat.
I did this for 150 days and lost about 30lbs of fat. End weight: 203lbs. I have progress pictures to prove it.
Fast forward to August 2018 cycling regularly... SM has consistently been the base building block of EVERY cycle. I have fluctuated weight through the seasons (bulking/cutting) but have far surpassed every goal I have set. In two years I have broken the 1000lb club barrier combining 3 Olympic style lifts: bench, squat and dead lift. I have competed multiple power lifting competitions for my weight class (211) but could still use a lot of improvement. I’ve come a very long way in my fitness journey and absolutely owe SM some credit.
I know these reviews should express the efficacy of the product but I believe my story is the writing on the wall.
I would have no issue rating SM with 5 stars if it weren’t for the insane price hike. I understand that some regulations can make it difficult for the manufacturer but I also believe that as SM’s popularity increases, so does the price.
IMHO: if you want a product that truly works and have the cash to shell out, give this a try but DO NOT limit yourself to one cycle... If after two cycles you haven’t seen massive change, don’t buy it again.
Personal preference: for spring and summer training, combine SM with Anabolic Trinity. Proper on cycle support and PCT. you absolutely will not regret it.
- Went from 165 to 175 and I’m a hard gainer. PRs went up as well, felt strong as an ox. Be sure to have cycle support as the libido can crash. Not the ability, just the desire. I highly recommend this tho.
- Excellent product 45 yrs old former roid user ,stacked with trinity great results closest product to the real deal
- You can really feel the energy and strength from the andro, which is more than I can say for many of these new designer pro-hormones on the market today.
- Super Mandro is my first PH supplement that I’ve taken and so far it’s been pretty good. I’m about 4 weeks into my 8 week cycle and have noticeable size and strength gains for being non-methylated. I am dosing at 330mg (3x per day). My suggestion is to not bother wasting your money on a 4 week run of this as the gains BEGIN at the end of 4 weeks. If you cannot afford it then save up or look for something stronger.
I think the price is a little on the high end but for a safer, effective option in the PH world it’s great.
- I've used these products over and over and I'm never disappointed
- Only product I've come across that really works. Have used many time. Only issue is joint soreness.
- The best product I used was Mandro
- If you want to get strong, this will do it. This is my fourth cycle and each time i surprise myself at how much strength i gain.
- Im just on my third day using the product and i can tell the difference in my strength and stamina. So far so good for me.
Super Mandro No.1 of the Top 10 Ranked Bulking Supplements For 2019
For the fourth straight year Super Mandro has lead all bulking agents in customer repurchases and positive customer reviews. The fact its formula and dosage are based on the West Texas A&M University study drove its popularity initially, however, after the results were compiled customers ranked it the highest of all bulking agents. No other product on the market matches its dosage potency or bottle quantity, which is what the company attributes its success to.