After age 30, natural testosterone production starts to decrease. That means more difficulty building muscle, less strength, and even a lower libido – and it only goes downhill from there. Luckily, Assault Labs claims to have the answer to handling those lower levels of testosterone, and if their track record is any indicator, Sergeant Steel is the answer to your testosterone prayers.
With a whopping 16 compounds, Sergeant Steel is easily the most powerful and mega-dosed testosterone booster on the market. And while more ingredients doesn’t always mean better, in Sergeant Steel’s case, science says otherwise. It’s top ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid (better known as DAA), which was proven in one study on men to raise testosterone levels up to 42% in just 12 days 1.
With this impressive ingredient panel, it seems Sergeant Steel could be the time traveling test booster you’ve been waiting for. Only you can determine the answer by getting your bottle now, exclusively from Strong Supplement Shop.
- The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats 1
- Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males. 2
- Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. 3
- Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double blind study. 4
- Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility 5