Heard: A military-grade, mega-dosed multi-ingredient natural anabolic is undergoing development, and it’s slated to be the most potent natural anabolic made.
Established ingredients include Laxogenin, a plant-based compound known for its impact on protein synthesis and cortisol control, and Ursolic Acid, a recomposition compound that in one study showed a 413% more lean mass gain and 5lb fat loss in athletes compared to a placebo group 1. We are told that Major Gains may also include Phosphatidic Acid, a phospholipid which can help increase mTOR up to 6 times, and a study showed users gained twice as much muscle and improved strength by 60% when compared to a placebo group 2.
But perhaps the most interesting ingredient we have identified is Maral Extract 4:1, another plant-based compound that was used by the Russian military in WWII to help soldiers recover strength faster. In studies, this compound, also known as Russian Leuzea, improved the working capacity of athletes by 10-15% 3. It has also been associated with adaptogenic and anabolic properties, suggesting that it can affect not just recovery, but also hypertrophy. Major Gains paired this with HICA, a leucine metabolite, a one-two punch shown to improve recovery through increased protein synthesis 5.
While we don’t have an exact release date as of yet, we expect Major Gains to head into the testing phase shortly, meaning it will hit the market relatively soon. Subscribe to updates from Strong Supplement Shop to be the first to know when we get more information about Major Gains and other new products.
- Ursolic Acid-induced elevation of serum irisin augments muscle strength during resistance training in men. 1
- Phosphatidic acid enhances mTOR signaling and resistance exercise induced hypertrophy. 2
- Effects of leuzea tincture and leveton on humoral immunity of athletes 3
- Chemistry and pharmacology of Rhaponticum carthamoides: a review. 4
- Chronic α-hydroxyisocaproic acid treatment improves muscle recovery after immobilization-induced atrophy. 5