The Only Compound on Two Top 10 Lists
Ignite Your Anabolic Furnace
Anabolic Alchemy is here!
Get Ready to Ignite Your Anabolic Furnace! Bulking up has just taken a quantum leap forward!
From the company that brought you the best-selling muscle building supplements Epi 2a3a and Halo-V, Vital Labs introduces a new sensation to the muscle building arena.
Strong Supplement Shop presents Anafuse by Vital Labs – the first ever Dual Agent Bulking Stack designed to help you add muscle, AND KEEP IT. Anafuse features a flawless fusion of recently discovered anabolics to create muscle building synergy: a combination of anabolics that will turn the tables on what you thought was possible without the nasty side effects. Anafuse combines all the factors necessary for adding serious lean hard muscle mass to your frame, and gives it to you in one complete formula!
How does Anafuse Help You Bulk Up?
The ingredients in Anafuse work to push your muscles beyond their limits by enhancing your body’s ability to resist muscle fatigue, which promotes significant increases in muscle endurance and exercise capacity. Get ready to set new personal records!
It also promotes mass gains by inhibiting and reducing myostatin – a protein that actually limits your body’s genetic potential for muscle growth. Shatter Your Genetic Muscle Building Potential!
Anafuse accelerates your body’s ability repair muscle, producing new, stronger, and more dense muscle!
Key Benefits of Anafuse:
- Supports Mass Gains*
- Helps Increase Muscle Hardness*
- Helps Reduce Body Fat*
- Supports Increases in Muscle Endurance*
- Helps Increase Strength*
- Protein Synthesis Amplifier*
- All Natural Formula*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
A New Approach to Building Hard Lean Muscle
A Flavanol found in certain plants which acts as an antioxidant that helps decrease Myostatin*
An anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics*
Essential for muscle health and increased protein synthesis*.
A plant for increasing resistance to disease, increasing physical performance and energy*
Review by Robert**
I have to say I am pleased with this supplement.
I toke[took] this for 28 days so far and i have had great results. After I leave the gym I am swole for like 2 hours. Also I am half as sore as I usually am, this is good because I have squuezed[squeezed] in an extra day a week in the gym. I just got my second bottle and I am planning on running it for a total of 60 days/2 bottles. So far I have put on 5lbs of high quality muscle. Strength is up. Of course no sides at all. No cycle assit[assist] needed! Hoping the results continue…
**Last Name Withheld to Protect Privacy
More Product Reviews
- This stuff is the real deal. I'd run Anafuse year round if I could.
I was chosen to log this supplement, knowing very little about it. I was a bit skeptical of an "all natty" supplement that claimed to have the same benefits of a prohormone but without the negative sides, but there is no doubt, Anafuse delivered.
I started out at 199 lbs. and went up to 205 in 3 weeks. Bench went from 285 to 300, deadlift from 425 to 455, and squat from 315 to 355.
I was eating everything in sight and still managed to lean out a bit. My 2 pack went to a 4 pack, and should have a 6 pack shortly.
Recovery was most definitely faster, I was able to rotate my split more frequently, soreness was reduced even after some pretty intense and heavy workouts, and endurance in the gym was crazy. I would usually end up running out of time before I got tired.
Anafuse is great solo, and would be awesome for PCT. Definitely a new staple in my supplement cupboard. I'd run Anafuse year round if it were possible.
- gains, recovery, strength.
- View the Anafuse log: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/675131-exclusive-unreleased-vital-labs-natural-steroid-precursor-stack-log.html
- I have to say I am pleased with this supplement.
I toke this for 28 days so far and i have had great results. After I leave the gym I am swole for like 2 hours. Also I am half as sore as I usually am, this is good because I have squuezed in an extra day a week in the gym. I just got my second bottle and I am planning on running it for a total of 60 days/2 bottles. So far I have put on 5lbs of high quality muscle. Strength is up. Of course no sides at all. No cycle assit needed! Hoping the results continue...
- Lift gains have gone up dramatically stamina has increased and muscle size has gone up. Love this stuff!
- I am really amazed of what is happening using this product. I am all most at 4 weeks with it and I can not believe how good it is working - and with no side effects . I all ways liked Vital Labs products . I am 54 years old and if I can grow with this at this age - I couldn't imagine being younger on this stuff. I truly recommend this product !.
- Awesome product that keeps on giving. Got some mad pumps and strength from this def use it again!
- Anafuse love it my strength has gone up with out the side effects and my mood feels awesome! At the gym been smashing the weights.vital labs does it again will keep buying anafuse...
- I ran Anafuse for a little over a month and had fantastic results. Keep in mind my diet was spot on and I was training extremely hard, but Anafuse definitely gave me a solid edge. I was using a keto diet with weekly or biweekly carb ups in order to drop body fat. My weight went down very little but I was drastically leaner. I had a great endurance even towards the end of my 2 week no carb phases when my glycogen was completely shot. My strength held tight the entire run and I actually hit a few PR's. I looked bigger all around and my stomach was a lot tighter.
I definitely recommend this product and think it is an excellent recomping tool. When I run it again I will use it on a bulk and see it's true power. It definitely ranks up there with the other great natty supps like Anabeta and X Factor.
- Solid Ingredients
- Prop Blend (I am curious to know how much of each ingredient is in there)
- Glad to hear you had a solid cycle!
Next time go for 8 weeks!
- !!Love it great product!!
- Excellent product! Ran this for a month and made great strength gains. Perfect for a re-comp...this did aggravate my gyro from a previous cycle but an Estrogen blocker fixed it right up.
- pre-existing gyno may flare up
- Glad you had Amazing results. Regarding the gyno isssue, Anafuse does not contain any ingredients that will cause gyno as it is a non hormonal supplement. Anafuse has zero conversion to estrogen so you you have no risk of gyno when running it. Additionally it has no effect on your testosterone production meaning your body will not try to convert any of your test to estrogen and this conversion is what generally causes your gyno. Using an estrogen blocker can be used alongside anafuse to help reduce body fat and water retention if desired. On another note depending on what is causing your gyno, an e-blocker may or may not help. It is best to get blood work done in order to have your hormone levels checked in order to see which hormone is so out of whack that is causing your gyno symptoms to flare up. It can either be prolactin or estrogen related. If it is an estrogen related issue, taking an e-blocker can definitely help reduce it, however if it is a prolactin related issue then you will want to look into using a strong prolactin inhibitor to help reduce your body's prolactin levels closer to their normal range.
- 2 caps pre/ 1 post
Off days 1 am / 1 pm
Worked with laxo before and enjoyed some serious size gains as well as strength.
Worked with epicatechin and experienced serious endurance.
Both of them together was a no brainier for me.
Anafuse did not disappoint. Wishing I had got two bottles when the opening sale was on, only got one at the great price.
All said, buying two months supply and tinkering with the dosage would be well worth the investment, and a little bit $$ buying the laxo and epi separately. Add in some ARA and results will be unbelievable. Program smart eat right work hard.
I put 3" on my chest/lat measure in 40 days.
- Prop blend (can't effectively play with dose)
- I would rate the strength gains up there with my all time favorites like E-pol. YEAH, THAT GOOD! No sides or no PCT just good effects! I thought there was no life after prohormones. WRONG, it actually got better!
- Strength gains, muscle gains, no sides, no PCT needed, no gyno, no worries.
- Stacked Anafuse with my PCT and I'm very happy with the results. Gained 19 lbs on cycle and only came down four pounds but shredded. Getting another round to cycle it 12 weeks.
- Can't wait for next cycle!!! Great stuff!!!!
- Wow I must say that Anafuse really helped me push past my plateau! I ran an 8 week cycle with Osta Shred to lean out a little. It really helped me work longer and harder, I didn't really feel a big gain in strength but my endurance was phenomenal! I have kept or gained the muscle that I had prior to this cycle and have lost a good amount of body fat too. I would highly recommend this if you are looking to get cut.
- It gave me great pumps and encreased my endurance.
I ran it for 7 weeks, first 4 week 4caps/day, last 3 week 6caps/day. What i discovered is that taking it 3 hours before the gym gave me better pumps than taking it 1 hour before. So my recommendation is that u take 2-3caps 3 hours before the gym, and 2-3caps with your postworkout meal.
- Been taking Anafuse for 3 weeks now. At this point i am not overly impressed with the product. I've noticed moderate strength gains and not enough visual change to notice a difference. I have also experienced some digestive issues as a result of the product. I do plan to complete a full 8 week cycle and hope to see better results later in the process.
- As someone who tried every Natty supp under the sun for the last 35 years, only AnaFuse has worked as it said it would.
I'm a fan now, and this will be my staple moving FWD...
- I never thought it could work but I gave it a try since I am not a big fan of PHs due to the sides. I am not really sure if it i just this or a combination with Ostashred but I feel my muscle harder and fuller. I have gained size, noticeable and I am not a novice. On top of that I am 50 and getting bigger and stronger at this age is a real challenge. Since I've been in bodybuilding since I was young I can see that my results are really good even compared to guys 20 or 30 years younger and some of them are not natty at all. At 5'9" and 190-200 I feel like am bigger than I was 2 weeks ago.
- Anafuse is probably one of my favorite supplements. It has two amazing ingredients suited to fit any needs. If you want to lean out anafuse is for you. If you want to build muscle anafuse is for you. If you want to make awesome results in and out of the gym anafuse is for you. I would really recommend this product for anyone and if you havent tried it you need to.
- Muscle recovery, muscle mass, leaning out, endurance
- Stacked this with daa max and my smashed my pr's. Would be nice to have a 2 month supply but this product does what it says.
- i notice massive muscle hardening in a short period of time, i know this is from the anafuse because this is the only supplement/ product i am using
- I am a 47 year old male, and since I turned 42 my body chemistry changed drastically. If I eat anything with carbs in it I gain pounds upon pounds. Working out is difficult. Had foot surgery last year, and on and on. Frustrating as I did some amateur bodybuilding in my early 20s and played rugby at the collegiate level, and have done mixed martial arts since my late 20s.
In considering either true steroids or looking into testosterone supplementation I came across the John Doe article on Ostrashred and Anafuse and decided to give them a try - that was about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have felt wonderful, can work out like I am in my mid 30s again. i don't get sore from the hard workouts. Have gained a bit of muscle - nothing huge, but I am slimming down nicely, and my diet has been only "good, not great". The overall recomposition is dramatic for sure - I would say my progress is 2 to 3 times faster than it would have been naturally, plus that is assuming I could have done the workouts. If nothing else this stack gives me the ability to work out 3 times harder and longer than I could have otherwise. Also nice vascularity.
Anthor benefit, given my age - I have a bit of gyno. Just thought it was how fat sits on an older man - but now that I read up on all this, I guess I have more estrogen now than I did when I was younger.
That is going away as well.
Frankly - I feel younger - more energetic. I even strained my shoulder (from my ego pushing it to work out too hard) and that is mostly healed a week later. My bad feet even feel better.
Side effects - almost none really - especially at around 3 weeks into the cycle. The first couple of days I felt superhuman on the supplements - and that has worn off, and I do get some occasional lethargy - but nothing worse than I did get just being a 47 year old man. Energy level is still higher on balance. I had some trouble sleeping - but that seems to have passed. Skin feels a little oily - but no real acne. No real signs of shutdown - maybe a 10% decrease in libido - but nothing major there.
So, in my euphoric response to your products, I decided to buy many items before they get banned. Frankly, I am not sure how this stuff is legal - and as such I feel the need to be very careful with it. I got some Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, Androvar, E-control, and various other cycle supports and PCT products for my next cycle for my next cycle.
- I am really amazed of what is happening using this product. I am all most at 7 weeks with it and I can not believe how good it is working - and with no side effects . I think u should use 8 weeks so u need 2 bottles I start so see results after the 3 weeks !
- Good product, stax well with super dmz 4.0 and dermacrine. My strength is up, losing some fat, very good products I will definitely order again
- I've been taking it for a month, I have definitely seen an increase in strength, endurance, and size. Only downside is that my libido has been much lower for the past few weeks even though this product is not supposed to be androgenic. I truly hope this product doesn't shut down my natural T because I'm in a foreign country right now with no access to pct.
- Good stuff ! I'm seeing cuts and some muscle size that I didn't have before I started this product . I'm only 2 weeks in so looking forward to the next 2-3 weeks . No side effects except my abs looking good !!
- I'm 42, 5'6" and was 165lbs. I have been working out on and off (mostly on) all my adult life. I wanted a product I could get results from without having to do a pct after. I texted the number on the website and this was their recommendation. I'm very happy with my results. My main goal was strength gain in my bench press. My max increased from 265lbs to 285lbs in the 8 weeks I was on Anafuse. I gained about 6lbs, gained about 1 1/2 inches in my chest and back girth. No side effects.
- does what it was supposed to do, help me gain strength
- can I wish it was a little cheaper? other than that I have no complaints
- Great product.. Once again another product from Vital Labs that actually works. Results in size and strength in 2 weeks.
Will use again.
- Start noticing size difference about 3rd week. I'd recomend two bottles. Seems like the gains in getting will hold better than other ph's I've tried.
- After a month of taking, I can tell a difference in strength and added size. Besides lifting in the gym, I am a cyclist and have noticed added power on climbing hills and additional endurance on long rides. I have researched the ingredients online and appear to be safe to use.
- Great product. You can feel your body processing foods and getting the most out of them. Closer to a sarm then a pH. No sides...except feeling like a beast. Run it for 8 to 12 weeks in my opinion. Will be running again.
- I bought three bottles of this to aid in my recent cut, alongside Ostalean and Eradicate. Holy s&*t! I was able to lose 10% bodyfat, eat 1200 - 1500 calories a day (I weigh about 200lbs) and make gains in every lift. Seriously, the combination is incredible. Plus, I'm now 7 days into PCT since I ran ostarine for 8 weeks, so I'm on my third bottle of Anafuse. No loss of strength and I feel great. Incredible product.
- I took this item as directed for the two month period. No side effect problems but also didn't feel any different. After the 2 months, I had only gained a pound but I increased my strength in squat and bench by 20 pounds. Could be due to anafuse or simply the workout regimen, probably both. Recommend this if looking for strength, not size.
- No sides
- No gains in mass
- So far my experience with Vital Labs has been a good one. I am just into the bottle of AnaFuse and have read that it takes a little time to kick in, mainly by a second bottle. I am hoping this works sooner, but I will definitely get a second bottle to see if the results are whats advertised.
- Taking this along with Apex Male and so far my endurance is greatly improved. I'm on day 8 and this ish is kicking in hardcore I feel great at the gym. No big changes in physique yet but we'll see in the next 3 weeks. Will buy again and run it for 8 weeks I'll post a review at the end of the first bottle.
- Facts – I am a 47 year old male. Been athletically active most of my life, but had foot surgery about a year ago, and had been having problems with foot for a couple years prior. Had fallen into mostly running for working out since most people my age focus on cardio type workouts. Found that I still really enjoyed lifting rather than cardio, and could do a lot more rather than taxing my bad foot with running. I also have 2 tears in my meniscus and 2 herniated discs in my neck. Not going to be either a marathon runner, or a power lifter anymore. But just trying to get back in shape. Hit a wall after a few months, and began to wonder if my testosterone was too low. I have a friend who is on Testosterone Replacement Therapy with a doctor, and he is very muscular for his age. So I thought about going that route, but when I found the Anafuse & Ostashred program, decided to give that a try, and it definitely worked.
Product List (caps per day): Anafuse (4), Ostashred (2), LGD Elite (3), Andro the Giant (3), Protex (2). Creatine – 10 to 20 G per day.
PCT: Post Cycle 3x (4), DAA max (4), Reduce XT (2), Viron(1), Continue Anafuse (4)
Workouts – 45 minutes to 1.5 hours 6 days per week. Mostly dumbell work – at home and office. In a sense that is remarkable – that I got these results without going to the gym or with any trainer.
Starting weight 204.2 Ending weight: 200.6
Took Fat Calipers at Belly, Chest and Thigh to calculate Body fat percentage – I am not an expert at this, but did it many times, and the difference is pretty accurate – won’t swear to the absolute percentage as I have a lot of belly fat and no leg fat.
July 22 - Started around 22% body fat = 44.9 Lbs fat 159.3 Rest. .
September 19 - Ended around 16% = 32. lbs fat 168.6 Rest of it.
Lost 12.9 pounds of fat
Added 9.3 pounds of muscle
Measurements Start End Gains
Arm (right) 16.5 17.125 +5/8”
Chest 46.5 47 +1/2”
Waist 38 36.25 - 1 ¾”
Hips 35.75 35 -3/4”
Legs 23.875 24.125 +1/4”
The arm dimension is probably the largest as not as much fat to lose there. Probably gained an inch or so of muscle in chest area, but lost some of the fat that was padding it.
At start of Ostashred and Anafuse cycle, felt really great and was able to work out a lot harder. In a sense, I could attribute the gains to how much harder I was able to work out – but since I couldn’t work out that hard before the supplements, they at least work in that sense, and the gains come. After about 3 weeks, I felt so perfectly free of any side effects, I wanted to try adding in some of the stronger products, and I really like the lack of side effects that come with SARMS, so I tried LGD elite. But in reading about it, the recommendation was to add a test base, so also started Andro the Giant. But the problem there is, the Andro will shut you down. Definitely did experience some shut down here, and I did experience some mood issues. Nothing I couldn’t handle, and my work was truly stressful, so it could be more that than the supplements. Now, to be fair on the shutdown – never had any sexual performance problems while on cycle – but I did time my Andro if I expected my wife to be frisky. In PCT now, appetite down a bit, and I take a minute to respond – but all the plumbing is fine. Could be due to DAA max and Viron. First couple of days of PCT did result in some mood swings and a little lethargy – but I did get through workouts. In second week now, and I feel pretty good – but still taking Anafuse, creatine and some arginine, all of which is contributing to workout energy. I am confident everything will work out fine in the PCT.
So, I would think this level of Recomp is pretty amazing, and to be honest my diet was good, but not perfect. Usually ate around 2500 to 3000 calories per day – which is about my maintenance level without exercise. Recovery and healing was really awesome – which is one of the major benefits of LGD elite. About 1 week into the cycle, I was feeling so good, I did heavy bench 2 days in a row, which strained my bad left shoulder. Was able heal up quickly enough to continue with dumbbell work, which I can adjust to work around the weak spot. Also was at the beach and went body surfing in rough waves – got face planted by a big wave, which should have done a number on my lower back, but I was fine. The workout routine I do includes a fair amount of deadlifts, which did put stress on my lower back, but it did just keep healing and recovering in a day or 2. Due to my age and these potential for injuries, I did not put my strength to the test on heavy squat or bench press, but I was able to make solid progress in number of reps and increases in dumbbell weights. But remember, I am just an ordinary guy trying to get back in real good shape at in his late forties. Not a bodybuilder or power lifter. The final result oriented item: ran a 5 k without training, same race as I ran exactly 1 year ago, and beat that time by a minute and a half. Yes I am in generally better shape than I was 1 year ago, but really have not been running, so the stamina effects are there as well.
I think the results are magnificent since I have had trouble making gains at my age, and while I can’t say there were no side effects, they were pretty minimal. I think the shutdown issue is going to vary from person to person, as will the mood effects, but in my experience, very manageable and moderate. So far, no troubles in PCT probably because of good support supplements, and also just less shutdown from SARMS. When I was in college I did 2 cycles, but no one told me about PCT (and no internet then to research). So, after the 2nd cycle ended I hit a major depression and just couldn’t get motivated to work for a couple months and lost all the gains. So I decided to go natural at that point, which worked in my 20s and 30s.
Final comment is I really appreciate the responsiveness from Joe and the team at Strong Supplements – without their help, I am certain I would have made some costly mistakes here. That support is a real selling point to order from their site, and it builds loyalty.
Photos – The first just shows how out of shape I got after foot surgery and just letting it all go for a good year or so. July photo is after 5 months of some cardio and 2-3 resistance workouts per week – about 3 weeks of creatine – but before “Strong Supplements”. 9-19-15 photo is after 8 weeks of cycle. 4 weeks Anafuse + Ostashred – then 4 weeks continued those and added LGD elite and Andro the Giant.
- Exceptional;),for something that's natural,free of side effects,its pretty strong in terms of strength and endurance.
- Great product within two weeks you will feel and notice a difference in size and strength and recover as well is awesome, I found my new go to product when I want to put on size and strength
- Im a hard gainer- with that being said, its very hard to gain weight on this product. I feel it is great for someone carrying extra fat who wants to lean down, cut body fat and gain muscle and strength. With that being said-I only take 2 capsules pre workout, and skip the other 2, when I take 4 total a day, I lose weight. I have definitely gotten 5-7% stronger since using this product, lost 0.5%-1.0% body fat (im about 9% to begin with so its substantial) and have lost 1lb but have definitely gained some size in upper body, arms/chest. I have only been using for 2.5 weeks. I have used a couple other products with the main ingredient 5a-hydroxy.... Its a great product that i would stand by. Its nothing crazy but its worth the money and time. No side effects
- Towards end of 2nd bottle, feel strength and stamina increase nicely. Just cant give u true strength assesment, because i was esu worker , injured both my elbows severly (16 operations and # of implants) trying 2 work around limitations while pushing them, but i think good 2 go athlete will benefit nicely without hindering performance when yr alittle more seasoned stay inide peramiters yr joints tell u about, and thismight b a nice sup 2 stay with. My feeling good sup without crazy falloff or behavior.
- Anafuse didn't do anything for me. I'm switching back to Ostagenin
- It's been 2 weeks since started Anafuse,( I am 62) I have worked out since 1973 off an on and been on testosterone shots ( for low test) for a year now.
Started out with 4 pills a day, all ready notice more strength
And size, an hardness, one of best products I have seen with out going hardcore.
- Great product what it say it does is the truth my gains happen with in two weeks of taking anafuse my arms my chest back and shoulders they have grown trust me get it ASAP
- This stuff works. I'm happy! I'm kinda old school. Saying that hard work and protein is all I need. But I was wrong. Anafuse helps. Safely.
- I purchased 2 bottles and been taking 4 pills per day. I'm still on the first bottle and have noticed a slight increase in strength but nothing amazing. I will post in results after i complete the 2 bottles.
- 51 years old and long time supplement user. Have finished one bottle and started on a second bottle. I'm not convinced that all the glowing reports on here can be attributed solely to the use of Anafuse. I have added 2.5 lbs of lean muscle after using one bottle combined with Dymatize Elite Mass Gainer (which I'm happy about), but it wasn't until I stacked in GAT Jetmass, isa tori bio gro and a good pre-workout NO supplement that I started to see true gains, "mad pumps" and increased endurance. From what I've seen, the product has a gradual effect of leaning out the body, but does not warrant the high cost. Your mileage may vary, but this product should be selling in the $25 range. Just my opinion folks.
- No side effects
- High Cost
- I'm using ANAFUSE from 3,5 weeks and I'm very happy of result : stronger , more muscles with a good fat loss , faster recovery.
Five stars for it 🙂
- Started at 184lbs at 2 pills with am breakfast and 2 pills 1-2hrs before working out, off days 2 pills 6-8hrs from first dose. First two weeks I did not notice much except a tiny increase in leg endurance. Week three after a 2 day weekend i walked in the gym and instantly had to up my weights 15POUNDS from the week prior. Gains continued going up. Week 4 comes around i weigh in at 192lbs and 1% lower BF. At week 6 weigh in at 198. Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Barbell curls up 20+pounds for more reps than at week 3-4. Currently on week 7 going into 8 weighing in at 200.3lbs. Diet was clean most of the time a cheat meal every 2 weeks. At 6 pills per day now, finishing my cycle with DTP workouts.
- Muscle gain
Loss of body fat
- Price high but worth every penny
- Not much I can add to all the other great reviews here, would definitely recommend getting 2 bottles though! 5 weeks in and I'm REALLY feeling the difference!
- I feel big, like a fridge with trash cans for arms.
- None of my clothes fit me anymore.
- I have had great results using this. My arms have had considerable growth.
- Just finished my second bottle, started at 225lbs, and am now currently at 231lbs. I do believe that this product works well, as long as you eat the right amount of calories. You can't eat 1000 calories a day and expect to put on mass. Eat right, take Anafuse, get results.
- Wish I could take it for more than 12 weeks.
- After running out 2 bottles (usually 4 pills a day) of AnaFuse in about 2 months on 500kcal over maintenance level (bulk) I have gained nearly 9lbs and it appears that a significant part of it was muscle. During the run I believe I have also noticed a small strength increase. 4 weeks after, I'm still the same weight (calorie intake close to maintenance level) and my muscles appear the same size. I haven't used PCT or anything else besides creatine. What I find great about this product is that I have experienced no side effects whatsoever.
In conclusion, I think it was worth the buck and I might use it again.
- Zero side effects, decent muscle gains that seem to stick, endurance increase
- Excellent product. I'm taking with IGF-1 APS XTREME BY NUTRITION
I am 42 years old.
This is my third week with this product.
In my case I have noticed the following:
- Zero Water Weight
- Helps Reduce Body Fat
- Supports Increases in Muscle Endurance
- Helps Increase Muscle Hardness
- Ripping Skin Promotes Muscle Pumps
- Accelerates Muscle Recovery
- Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Protein Synthesis Amplifier
I decreased 2% body fat.
My diet is based on fruits, vegetables, cereals, meat, fish and chicken. All boiled foods.
I do not eat: flour, saturated fat, soft drinks, fast food, no pizzas, no hamburgers, no fried food.
I'm also taking a multivitamin. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/orange-triad-by-controlled-labs
I recommend it 100%. So far I've liked a lot.
This is my personal experience. All bodies are different and we all experience different reactions.
Later I show my measurements before and after taking these products.
- Few pills taken.
It does not cause stomach upset
- I think the price is a little high. So I gave it 4 stars.
- So far I am ending week 4 on this product and I am extremely pleased with the results. All lifts are up, and i've gained roughly 6 lbs. Time to order another bottle and continue for 4 more weeks! Oh and of course zero side effects.
- I have taken Anafuse before and its great. This supplement has very little sides which was my favorite part. The value is also really nice as well. I ran Anafuse and Ostashred for 6 weeks and put on great lean mass along with increased endurance and vascularity. I would recommend to anyone who is serious about bodybuilding and taking their workouts to the next level
- Increased Size and Strength
- The original formula that had HICA in it worked great for me. I felt great and gained a few lbs with each bottle, which is what i was trying to do. They changed their formula late in 2015 and no longer have HICA in it. I tried two bottles in a row of the new formula and didn't really notice anything. It's a shame, this was one of the very few products that actually did what I wanted without any negatives.
- the new formula
- Hey Scott,
Anafuse was upgraded as the ingredient Vital Labs found, Fructus Schisandrae, was shown to be even better in trials than hica, with its anabolic potency similar to oxymetholone (anavar).
To this date the feedback has only gotten better, including the feedback from our pro support team who have tested it themselves.
Regardless, we are sorry you did not have a positive experience with this run. Everyone responds differently to different ingredients. We are happy to discuss this further with you, so please reach out to our pro support when you can. Thank you.
- I ran this for 2 months along with the recommended doses of bio gro (6 grams a day) on a relatively lean bulk. At 32 putting on muscle is a slow process and I feel about I put on realistically about 3-4 (extra) pounds of muscle with this product.
- No sides
Slight increase in protein synthesis
- Didn't want to write a review till I finished my 8 weeks cycle. I'm 48 years old and lifting hard for 4 years now. Didn't really kick in till week 3 then the strength gains came fast. Up 20-40lbs on most lifts. Muscle hardness was off the charts. Put 5 good pounds on. Zero side effects. Will for sure run another cycle soon.
- Adding lean muscle and hardness
- I am 40, just fished 2 bottles of Anafuse, and am pleased with the results. I began at 170, and today weigh 181. Keep in mind; I hit the gym 4x a week and trained each body part 2x a week. I am also very active outside of the gym with other sports. I can put on muscle quickly, and began a clean bulk consuming over 3000+ calories per day. I moved up from 7.8% to 10% body fat. Vascularity, hardening, size and strength all went up. The greatest jump was the bench, from 155 to 185 at 4 sets of 10 (I am sure most won’t experience this level of jump).
I gained the most size in my chest and shoulders. All and all, I am honestly not sure how much I can contribute toward Anafuse since I began a large bulk at the same time, and how much was everything just working together. Either way, I am please, and plan to run it down the road. IMO, the greatest negative is the price, it is way to expensive.
FYI, I was also taking the staples: Creatine, protein shakes, daily vitamin, fish oil, and BCAA.
- Solid clean gains that I can keep, no PCT, no sides.
- The price is way to expensive.
- I have been ordering from this place before the Ban on PH's. And I'll say Anafuse does give you pretty much the same feeling, same energy, and over all satisfaction as past PH's. It gave me the results I've been looking for. Now being in my mid 30's working 80hrs and life in general, energy for me is limited. But with Anafuse, It gave me the edge to keep up and increased my time in the gym. Normal time was 30 mins then I crashed. Now I can go up to 1hr. I recommend this product. Its def worth the try.
- Strength increase, great pumps, and muscle mass.
- I really enjoyed this product, as i do with everything from vital labs. This helped me go from a 225 bench 2 reps, all the way to 285 bench for 1 rep, and i can now rep out 225 9 times. Deadlifts and squat also went up a good amount. Stacked with Osta Shred and Lean Xtreme and could not say anything bad about this.
- Great gains
- Been on this stuff for 4 weeks along with ostashred and it is almost like being on tren! I'm a tablet kinda fella and these tabs are super easy to swallow which is great. Now I'm just getting back into lifting after a 2 month layoff so it could be I'm responding so well to training instead of anafuse, but i feel it is definitely helping. Weight has gone up 3kg, muscles feel pumped all day and im looking leaner, absolutely loving it. Highly reccomend 2 bottles at least since it starts kicking in week 3-4... and stacking it with osta seems to have quite a synergistic effect 😉
- Need 2 bottles
- Just finishing a bottle of Anafuse, and not so impressed.
To give it the benefit of doubt, I did start taking as I was finishing a PCT cycle (after a fairly strong 4AD/EPI cycle)
During PCT I did extremely well at maintaining my cycle gains, but during the Anafuse cycle, it seemed like I regressed a bit
My opinion is that if you are less experienced and have lots of room for muscle growth, then this may give a boost for some quick gains. As an experienced and more mature individual, I don't think it is as beneficial.
I have gotten better results from cycling a solid test booster.
- May work for some
- Did not do much for me
- I just got off of a cycle of Misten, Just as I got off the that cycle I has some very important business to attend to, I was side tracked and didn't go to the gym for about eight weeks, but I did my PCT as scheduled and started my cycle of Anafuse, at the end of that eight weeks of missing the gym, I finish my business and finally start going to the gym again, I was so sure I would experience some strength lost, but to my amazement it was as if I had never left the gym, I was lifting right were I left off at eight weeks ago, I have to attribute this to the anafuse, eight weeks and no strength lost, very good produce and vastly under rated.
- No side effects
- It's a good product. I am on my 2nd cycle and I feel and see the difference in my body. I get massive pumps and less get less fatigue. Since I been on this I been hitting the gym harder and much more longer.
- 25 years old and was looking for something "natural" to break through some plateaus that I've been hitting. Saw some pretty decent improvement, but nothing ridiculous. About 6lbs of lean muscle gain while eating at a slight surplus. Pumps felt slightly improved and looked a bit more toned. Will probably run 2 bottles next time as 1 didn't feel like enough.
- No sides
- Currently, I am in cutting phase. It's been only 2 weeks and I can honestly say that my strength has been increased and I have also added some lean muscle.
I will be back after 2 weeks to complete my review.
- I recommend Anafuse to anyone looking for that boost. I took Anafuse a little over a month ago along with Whey Protein, for a 4-5 week cycle. I actually dropped a few lbs. to 176, & put lean muscle on. I could definitely see a size increase with my arms & chest, plus more vascular. I do Calisthenics training and only go in a weight room when I'm at my drills each month to see what my 1 Max Rep is on the bench press. Within a month I was able to add 20lbs to my max bench which put me at 300. Including Anafuse with my daily training helped me reach my goal. So I know for sure that if someone used this while including weight training, you should see some amazing results if I saw that from just doing Bodyweight Training at home. I plan on including weight training soon in my program and will include Anafuse again as well, but an 8 week cycle next time!
- It lives up to its name. Showed great results.
- No complaints!!
- I am 2 weeks into the first bottle I know that it normally takes about 2 weeks for a oral to take affect especially something natural. I can say so far I have noticed more fullness feeling overall. I train extremely intense and I have great pumps during the work out and am noticing more thickness overall. I am also taking in 390g of protein a day. Will update again soon.
- Excellent product!
I recommend 1000%
Increases protein synthesis, it helps burn body fat.
These were the benefits obtained with this product, making a diet free of saturated fats, refined sugars, no junk food.
I have been consuming only vegetables, furtas, seeds, white meat. Lots of water with lemon aid.
It is very important to exercise at least three times a week, lifting very heavy !!! We must wait a minimum of 4 weeks to see results !!! And it is better to buy three bottles for a 12 weeks and get better results !!!!
- This is my 3rd or 4th time taking Anafuse. I have had great results every time. I have been taking this for about a week already I can say that I have an elevated hunger. good strength gains and a bigger dryer appearance. I would definitely recommend. I haven't had any negative side effects/
no side effects
- Price is a little high
- I have to say I was a little skeptical of this supplement but after using it for 3 weeks I can tell you it's the real deal. I ran this alone to really judge it. The first 2 weeks the main thing I noticed was a big increase in endurance. After about 3 weeks I noticed a strength increase and a hardening type effect to the muscles. This rocks for recomp!! I am very prone to shutdown so it's nice to have a natural alternative!
- Endurance, strength, muscle hardening, no side effects
- I have to say I was a little skeptical of this product. I was wrong this stuff rocks!! I was planning on stacking Ostarine with this but it started working so well I decided to run it alone. The first two weeks the major thing I noticed was a big increase in endurance. After week 3 I started getting great pumps and more hardness. This is great for recomp and it actually reminds me of primo. Great stuff!!
- Better endurance, strength, pumps, muscle hardness, no lethargy
- I have to say I was a little skeptical of this product. I was wrong this stuff rocks!! I was planning on stacking Ostarine with this but it started working so well I decided to run it alone. The first two weeks the major thing I noticed was a big increase in endurance. After week 3 I started getting great pumps and more hardness. This is great for recomp and it actually reminds me of primo. No shutdown or side effects! Great stuff!!
- better endurance, strength, muscle hardness, no lethargy
- This is the second time I've taken Anafuse (about 6 months apart) and the gains are just as good this time around. You get really good pumps, full muscles and incredible strength. My workout endurance is up as well, normally I workout for 45 min to an hour almost everyday and while on this I can well exceed that. I would recommend Anafuse to anyone serious about getting some good gains and keeping them.
- Increase strength, endurance and gains that stick
- For someone who's new to stuff, This product works really really well,
Nothing happens in 2-3 weeks, But after 3rd week, You experience great pumps, which will last throughout the day, My arms are still hurting and this has never happened before, Sort of a great pump.
Although in three weeks, I increased 1 kilo and I've 5 more weeks to kick in.
You'll get more hungry and wait after 3-4 weeks to notice a change.
easy to swallow
- The product works really good..strength went up and size along with it...it could be from the increase in weight amount or the claimed clinical effects of the ingredients in it...however side effects my arms feel dehydrated or something weird tingly feeling
- So I'm now just starting week three with Anafuse. I'm taking it twice a day, usually around 8 in the morning about an hour before I workout or time accordingly with whenever I go to the gym. But let me tell you I've only been taking it for about 2 1/2 weeks but I feel it! Currently stacking it with DAA Max (test boost) and estro strike. Overall I have no negative things to say about it. It's still to early to see any real benefits but as far As energy and for an all natural anabolic it works! I highly recommend this to anyone who is new to anabolics...since this was my first time trying something like this.
- Energy, cost
- I ran the first bottle of this and didn't get any results. Talked to the folks at this company...and they said it's best to run a full 8 week cycle to see the results. Ran the second bottle and still zero results. Don't waste your $$$! I got more out of creatine than I did from this so called mass adding compound. Take it from me...don't waste your hard earned money. Go for a real compound!
- No side effects
- Everything. It did absolutely nothing!
- Spoke with Garett, he is a hard gainer and did not optimize his dosing of Anafuse. We recommend taking Anafuse 6 to 8 hours apart without mixing foods or supps that are rich in calcium or iron. Being a hard gainer when you are close to 200lbs dosing up to 5 caps a day will yield superior results. Thank you for your feedback Garett.
- I honestly opened capsule and dumped powder in my preworkout everyday and noticed high level performance every time. I did this before football practice too and it made competition seem easier and didn't get sore. I highly recommend this and I don't like working out without it. My hang clean and bench both went up 20 lbs in one bottle and lost body fat/smaller waist. Muscles got bigger and more defined.
- No side effects, energy boost, gains
- It is a good suplement but is not perfect . Power going up after few weeks when Iused it.
- Anafuse is absolutely amazing especially paired up with DAA Max and a good pre Workout ... you will definitely get some much needed extra boost and gains .... this is about my 3rd cycle (2 months on 1 month off) and it really works for being an all natural supplement... I did notice about a 5-10 lb increase in strength about the 2-3 week and since I was bulking on the 6th-8th week I noticed serious size ... nothing to spectacular like with a PH but definitely a much needed extra boost will definitely keep buying and using
- It's all natural and it does give an extra boost and advantage
- Wish didn't have to cycle or build tolerance wish I would keep using ... but understandable
- I have used this product in various ways and absolutely believe 100% in its effectiveness. I always notice visual changes I.e improved definition, muscle hardness and increased size. Don't think it compares to the pro hormones of past such as msten for strength gains. Overall, a simply fantastic product that is worth the investment
- Muscle hardness definition maintaining mass when cutting
- Tried my first bottle and definitely I can see the results - Gave me more strength at the gym and added morelean muscles - I lift more and can hit the gym 6 times per week now whereas before only 3 times a week - Great product
- Ran this for 6 weeks. Noticed strength gains and leaned out and kept my mass during my cut. Next time I'll run this for 8 weeks and see where it will get me.
- Worked well.
- A little expensive.
- I tried this last year and had I reviewed it at the time I would've given it 5 stars... I took it for 8 weeks (ran 2 bottles) and did noticeably see visible results in lean mass gains and fat reduction, alongside a solid diet and training regimen too. I trained in the morning and the all-day pump you got from taking these pre-workout was great. plus, the gains I made were kept after cessation of the product...
Flash forward to this year and I decide to run this product again after trying a few of the competitor products in the market and not getting as good recomp effects. Remembering the results I had last time, I thought this would be a no-brainer - sadly I was wrong;
I'm not suggesting the product isn't effective, as I did see some results. I just didn't get the same results as before, despite following a similar protocol to training, diet and supplementation.
Personally I believe it's because the formula has changed. From what I remember, the older version contained HICA (Leucic Acid) and the newer version does not. Whether this makes a huge difference or not, it apparently did to me and my body didn't respond as well to the new ingredients and lack of HICA. I know it can be an expensive thing to add, so perhaps this is why it was removed. I don't know.
Anyway, I would recommend trying this product as everyone responds differently to different things, so judge it for yourselves!
- Contains both Epi and Laxo
Lean Mass Gains
Some Fat Loss
- Formula changed
Not as effective as before
- I’ve been on my anafuse cycle for a month my bench has increased 55 pounds I’ve gained 14.5 pounds. I went from weighing 180 to 194.5 pounds! Never felt so motivated to lift and get big! I can’t wait to see my final results and what regression if there is any once I’m on my post cycle!
- Instantly felt pumped once I was lifting!
Always got that last rep!
- I am a 62.5 year old,have been going to the gym for the last 18 years,have tried all sorts of supplements in my time,i take an all in one protien powder on a regular basis,this is my first time with anafuse,got to admit i was a bit sceptical at first only being taking it for about 2 weeks,im already putting extra weight on some of my exercises,muscles are feeling a lot more solid,have ordered another bottle will see what the longterm effects are.Only gave it 4 stars for now will see how things develop.
- easy to take,no side effects
- Been on it for 2 weeks now. 4 a day. (2 before my morning workout and the other 2 at dinner. So far i like it. Got great pump. And muscle already feeling tight. Ima post when finished with cycle
- Pump strength longer sets
- Great sup no sides
- I weighed in at the doctor's office July 5th and went back August 8th. I gained 10lbs! My strength and stamina has increased slightly but many people have commented that I've gotten bigger. It wasn't until I went back to the doctor and weighed in did I notice how much mass I've put on on my 5'2" frame.
This is huge considering the first month I started back working out i only gained 3lbs and the second month 6lbs. Started Anafuse on my 3rd month back to lifting weights and its been great. No side effects
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsules.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving twice daily with meals.
Anafuse – The Only Supplement to be Named to Two Top 10 Lists
This all botanical product has surpassed our expectations. In its first year of release it immediately grabbed the attention of the fitness community and was ordered again and again in rapid succession. That buying activity was a major reason it made number 3 on the Top 10 Bulking Supplements for 2015 list. Early the next year it was no surprise the all natural Anafuse became the number 1 ranked Natural Anabolic on the Top 10 Natural Anabolic Supplement List. Anafuse continues to build steam and is a top seller due to the large number of customer repurchases.